MR NIB™ is a DNP enhancement method and apparatus covered by US Patent US10773093B2, which refers to a compact and portable MRI device that can be used
every day in everyday life, is easy to use, and does not require additional costs.
A volunteer project to build a large database of molecular structures.
The Electron Larmor Microwave Amplifier THReaded On Nuclei (ELMATHRON®) is an apparatus to deliver electron Larmor frequency
waves whose amplitude is modulated by a nuclear Larmor frequency pulse.
RADIANT (RADar Innovation ANtenna Technology) is our ground penetrating radar with synthetic aperture antenna
that can achieve very deep (up to 1 km) geologic exploration.
We have well equipped laboratories for measuring many scientific phenomena and discovering the necessary empirical and physical constants for our solvers.
We have our own:
and many other modern physical/chemical systems that allow us to take part in almost any scientific research and development.
- soldering laboratory with PandP machines, soldering oven (we design, solder, and assemble ca. 50 sq.m. per year of PCB);
- physical laboratory equipped with high pressure (22 000 psi) and vacuum/turbomolecular (10e-9 Torr) systems, gyrotrones, DNP,
plasma, low temperature systems, and 20GHz/8bit and 250MHz/16bit multichannel oscilloscopes;
- chemical laboratory with all necessary chemical syntheses equipment, including a wide range of glassware, HPLC/UHPLC equipped
with full range of injectors, mixers and valves, NMR, NMR-DNP, IR spectrometers, and automatic microchemistry equipment;
- a CNC and 3D printing laboratory;
- a supercomputer with 24TB of RAM and 23K cores;
All this equipment allows us to immediately jump into your task and simulate, predict, and test obtained results on real hardware to
deliver results approved by practical experiments.
Elegant Mathematics' innovative technologies are protected by the following patents:
And a plurality of patent pending applications. All of this allowed Elegant Mathematics Team to progress to the stage of production of
a DNP NMR device capable of measuring a multicomponent mixture of organic substances with constituent concentrations in the nanomolar
range and determining its molecular and isotopic composition along with the concentrations of its components.
- US 10,646,722 B2 Production of homogeneous and focused permanent magnets from commonly available magnetic material,
free of rare earth elements.
- US 10,773,092 B2 A dual-band DNP-NMR method with no need to use very expensive turbomolecular pumps, liquid helium
to cool the magnets, or other cryogenic methods.
- US 10,773,093 B2 A method of non-invasive magnetic resonance imaging, non-invasive heating, and non-invasive ablation.
- US 16,695,200 (patent pending, notice of allowance is received) A method and a device for detecting substances and their concentrations in a mixture using magnetic resonance.
are all registered trademarks and
- ELEGANT NMR® (in use since Aug 2016)
- ELMATHRON® (in use since Dec 2016)
is a trademark application of Elegant Mathematics LLC.
- MR NIB™ (in use since Aug 2016)
About Elegant Mathematics
- 2006 Elegant Mathematics Ltd is incorporated in Germany
- 2006 Since 2006 Elegant Mathematics Ltd has previously been involved in several gas detection projects alongside NXP;
ground penetrating radar Tier 1 development, and CUDA projects:
Nvidia GPU supercomputer solutions consulting
- 2017 Incorporation of Elegant Mathematics LLC
- 2020 Elegant Mathematics LLC has received 3 US patents for key MRI and NMR technologies
- 2021 Elegant Mathematics combined NMR and chromatography technology (notice of allowance from USPTO is received) allows the simultaneous detection of a large
number of chemicals in a mixture whose respective concentrations are in the nanomolar range, and makes possible a new generation of nuclear magnetic
resonance spectrometers with nanoscale measuring range (Elegant NMR with Elmathron)
Elegant Mathematics LLC,
82834, WY, USA
+1 (631) 490 - 0521
info at elegant - mathematics dot com
Elegant Mathematics Ltd,
Hanauer Muehle 2,
+49 (6858) 79 79 858
info at elegant - math dot de
Legal registration numbers:
Active and registered since 23 Oct 2006
German tax payer's account number 030/146/00565
EU VAT account number DE 257663693
Customs number (EORI) DE 1753525
Our technical support and information office is always available for you. You can contact us at any time from any point in the world by phone and
receive competitive guidance and consulting on our products and services.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, elegant-mathematics.com, elegant-math.de, Elegant Mathematics Ltd,
and Elegant Mathematics LLC do not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at those sites, nor does a link indicate any association
with or endorsement by the linked site of said domains.
© Copyright Elegant Mathematics LLC & Ltd 2006-2022. All rights reserved. Page last updated: Apr 2022